The opening times below indicate when the Medical Centre reception is open and when the switchboard telephone service is in operation.
From Monday - Friday, the switchboard operates from 8am.
The Centre will be closed every 4th Wednesday afternoon for staff training purposes together with the usual Bank Holiday closures as follows :
Wednesday afternoon closures 2020/2021/2022:
- 16 September 2020
- 21 October 2020
- 18 November 2020
- 9 December 2020
- 20 January 2021
- 10 February 2021
- 17 March 2021
- 21 April 2021
- 19 May 2021
- 16 June 2021
- 21 July 2021
- 18 August 2021
- 15 September 2021
- 20 October 2021
- 17 November 2021
- 8 December 2021
- 19 January 2022
- 9 February 2022
- 16 March 2022
Bank Holiday closures 2020
- Wednesday 1st Jan - New Years Day
- Friday 10th April - Good Friday - Open
- Monday 13th April - Easter Monday - Open
- Friday 8th May - Early May bank holiday *OPEN* Due to current COVID-19 pandemic.
- Monday 25th May - May bank holiday
- Monday 31st August - August Bank holiday
- Friday 25th December - Christmas Day
- Monday 28th December - Boxing day bank holiday
Practice Opening Times:
|Monday||8.00am - 6.30pm|
|Tuesday||8.00am - 6.30pm|
|Wednesday||8.00am - 6.30pm|
|Thursday||8.00am - 6.30pm|
|Friday||8.00am - 6.30pm|
The Medical Centre is open for appointments during the following hours.
Please note: All consultations are by appointment only.
|Monday||8.20am - 12.30pm||1.30pm - 5.30pm|
|Tuesday||8.20am - 12.30pm||1.30pm - 5.30pm|
|Wednesday||8.20am - 12.30pm||1.30pm - 5.30pm|
|Thursday||8.20am - 12.30pm||1.30pm - 5.30pm|
|Friday||8.20am - 12.30pm||1.30pm - 5.30pm|
Please note that patients can now ring the surgery for their test results. Please telephone 0151 526 1121 between 11am and 3pm.
- urine tests - please leave at least 4 days between leaving the sample and telephoning the surgery
- all other tests - please leave 7-10 days ** between having your test and telephoning the surgery.
** Please note that x-ray results can take up to 14 days to be returned to the surgery.